Welcome to the home of the Cornell Gourmet Club! We are a group of passionate food enthusiasts who come together to publish Creme de Cornell food magazine every semester. Getting involved is easy – whether you love food photography, writing, editing or sharing your recipes, we would love to have you! This website also has tons of information about our club, different recipes, blog posts, our past magazines, and pictures of dishes that we have created. Don’t be afraid, explore!
You’re a foodie if:
- You plan your day around dinner
- Set up photo shoots for your food
- Have your very own food blog
- Write or read restaurant reviews
- You go to Ithaca’s Farmer’s Market, Apple Festival, or Chili Cook-Off
- Attend any event where free food is involved
- You subscribe to a Gourmet, Epicurious, or Bon Appetit
- You work out so you can eat more.
- Wasting food is a cardinal sin.
- All of your favorite memories involve food, and your future plans revolve around food…